CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Molly's b-day pics

Molly turned the big #4!!! We had such a fun day! We woke up, had a big birthday breakfast, had a fairy-topia princess party, then the grandparents came over the next night for cake and ice cream!!

It's my birthday! Hooray!!!!

Every year my daddy decorates my room when I am asleep, so I wake up to this!!!

Look at my cute fairy-topia cake

Can you guess how old I am?

Welcome to my castle

Right this way...

Pinata time!

Present time (another outfit change)

Molly in her Queen of hearts dress Nana made! (yet another outfit change can we say high maintenance)

Molly we are so glad you had a fun birthday!!!! WE love you soooo much, and you will always be our little princess!!!

13 comments:

Marianne Martin said...

She's such a doll! What a fun party! My kids parties are really going to suck now.

Lacey said...

She is so adorable and you are the best party thrower ever, you really need to teach me! I am so glad she had such a good time and had so many clothing "options." I also love the picture of Sawyer on you sidebar, he is so handsome! We had a good time with you guys when you were here! Are you coming for Thanksgiving?

Kayla R. said...

IT was so much fun!! Lily always loves going to your parties heck I do they are so FUN! love you Jess:) hope Molly lu likes her new dance class*

Robyn said...

I seriously am so excited you finally posted! I thought you had given up! Im so proud! You through one heck of a party! And Molly truly is a princess!

Shannan said...

Wow Jes, I am so impressed with all the birthdays you throw for that girl. They are so much fun and so creative. I still do not believe you when you say that you are not creative. Everything you do is so creative and adorable. Way to go crafty mother. Hey, I also wanted to say thanks again for planning my shower, you are so nice and thoughtful. Hopefully we will see you guys tonight at mom's. Love ya.

Brianne said...

Your the best mom ever, I adore that little gir!!! ps. that cake rocks!!

Tiffany said...

Your little girl is so adorable... What a great party!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

How fun. What a cute idea! You are so creative. I can't believe she's 4! Time flies!

Molly said...

How fun that she gets to wake up to a decorated room!

Jessica G. said...

Love the decorated bedroom! Might have to start that tradition at our place. :)

Liz said...

so cute, it reminds me of a sweet sixteen with all those outfit changes. and tell craig the room looks awesome, that is such a cute thing to do.

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like a birthday party dream come true for a little girl.

heather telford photography said...

she is such a cute little blondie!!