CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Here's Sawyer

We are so happy to welcome our little "man cub" Sawyer into this world.
On Sunday morning @ 7 a.m. I went into the bathroom to blow my nose, when I felt a pop (like a balloon, or a top) and then I was soaking wet!!! I was so excited I yelled to Craig, and I started laughing and kept saying "I am so excited" (because as most of you know, I was very sad this past week because my doc said I wasn't ready to be induced)
So off to the hospital we went, and 7 hours and 3 pushes later he was born!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even put into words how much I love this little guy, he is so cuddly, sweet and adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sawyer was born @2:02 p.m. he was 8 lbs 3 oz and 20 1/2 inches long.
Thanks to everyone who has been apart of our lives during this exciting time. We love you !!!!!!

10 comments:

brit said...

jess-
I am glad that you finally gave into the blog world!! He is darling! And I know that I am the WORST friend that I haven't even been over yet! love your guts.
brit

Lacey said...

He is so so so adorable!! We are so excited to have him in our family and that we got to meet him before we came back to Las Vegas. Cade was so excited to hold him and now every baby that he sees is "baby Sawer," as he would say. We love you guys and miss you tons!

Dave said...

So cute- Josiefruit.blogspot.com

Kayla R. said...

YEAH!!! i am so excited for this cute blog* He is so handsome, lily kept on talking about him on the drive home! Molly has a brother:) well i love ya here is my website "manameasmom.blogspot.com"

Kayla R. said...

ok i have the best pic of your hubby on my blog! scan down to halloween pics when you get a chance!

Summmack said...

Yeah your blogging! I love your little guy too. I have a soft spot in my heart for him (and I am a teensy bit jealous about the boy part)

Tiff said...

yeah jess I am so proud of you - this blogging is so great! He is so dang cute I'm very glad he is here!

luke & sammy said...

I think I am one of the most glad you started a blog, because I am so far away and I can't come see him and watch him get big! He is super cute! I am happy for you guys, I am coming home in 3 weeks and I can't wait to see him!-sammy

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I love him already...eventhough I've only seen him once! He is seriously the cutest baby boy!!! Love you!

Robyn said...

Jess its time to update your blog and add some new cute pictures of that baby! love ya! Robyn